[Qgis-user] Trouble with a qgis project for qgis-server

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 07:47:31 PDT 2016

Hi,
Perhaps I found the issue.
The QGIS on our server is a QGIS 2.14 but has some difference at srs level .
Infact the srs.db has not the EPSG:6707 definition that i sused by our datasets.
The EPSG:6707 is instead available in the windows version of qgis.

I verify also that the proj installed in the same server has that definition.
So the trouble is that the compile procedure more probably don't load
that definition.