[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.16 for OS X?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Aug 9 10:27:35 PDT 2016

On 09-08-16 10:21, Jesús wrote:
> Any news about it? It's been over two weeks since this message. Thanks for
> your work and effort Wiliam.
>
> Regards.
>
> El 24/07/16 03:29, "William Kyngesburye" <woklist at kyngchaos.com> escribió:
>
>> I'm working on it.  I'm doing a major update of tools and dependencies, and
>> also packing and cleaning for a move, so it's going a bit slow.  It's mostly
>> done.

I think the message is pretty clear: please... be patient, and look at:

http://www.kyngchaos.com/software/qgis
or
http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html

Or help him by... I don't know: donations, gifts, encouragements, kind
words etc etc.

Otherwise it is just adding (social) pressure, which is NOT what you
want if you do this things in your freetime ...

And @Jesús: if all fails: install Linux on your machine :-)
Then you will run free software on a free operating system: double win!

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde