[Qgis-user] How to publish qgis project with QGIS server

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Aug 10 23:02:17 PDT 2016

On 11-08-16 03:09, zhangkai.gis wrote:
> Hello,
>      I am new to Qgis,I want to publish indoor map.Now I can make a map
> with Qgis.And I set up Qgis server successfully.I use
> (http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html#id1).
> Then I put my indoormap.pgs to server.But I do not get the map.Is there
> a guide to teach me how to publish a .pgs file with Qgis server?Can Qgis
> server publish map?

There is some documentation:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.14/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html

so you 'just' make the .qgs file availabe to qgis...

and then you need a 'client' a la OpenLayers or Leaflet (or QGIS itself)
to publish the WMS-layer to the web.

(off course you also have to make the data available to the server)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde