[Qgis-user] FW: Couldn't load QGIS utils

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Thu Aug 11 03:14:10 PDT 2016

Have I understood it right: Ftools is not any longer a separate tool in Qgis
1.16?

To me it appears that other plugins have been using Ftools since I now get
errors like this (also from the OpeNoise plugin):

fTools still appears as a (non-updateable) plugin in my plugin manager but
with an error due to a missing metadata file?
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5280383/Screenshot_2016-08-11_11.png>

Also Processing still appears as a (non-updateable) plugin but with no
errors.

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.14.2 (OSGeo4),