[Qgis-user] QGIS Crash - Raster Properties

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:14:21 PDT 2016

HI John:

Do you have NAN values in your raster file?.

I' found that with such layers, QGIS 2.16 crashes when I try to make
pseudocolor style,  both Windows and Linux. Perhaps your case is related,

Developers, please take note about it.

While, if you are in a hurry, try a LTR QGIS version, 2.14 or 2.8 (I'm not
sure). Some time ago I could work with this kind of raster layer without
troubles.

Good luck

Carlos Cerdán