[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.16 for OS X?

Carlos Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:41:31 PDT 2016

Now an error:

CMake Error at
/usr/local/Cellar/cmake/3.6.1/share/cmake/Modules/FindQt4.cmake:1328
(message):
  Found unsuitable Qt version "5.6.1" from /usr/local/opt/qt5/bin/qmake,
this
  code requires Qt 4.x
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:274 (FIND_PACKAGE)

$ brew search qt
homebrew/science/seqtk        m-kuhn/osgeo4mac/qt-ifw       pyqt5 ✔
              qtplay
homebrew/science/uniqtag      m-kuhn/osgeo4mac/qt-ifw-qt5   qt ✔
               sqtop
homebrew/versions/qt52        m-kuhn/osgeo4mac/qt-mysql     qt5 ✔
homebrew/versions/qt55        pyqt ✔                        qtfaststart
homebrew/games/qtads                    Caskroom/cask/qtox
     Caskroom/versions/qt-creator-dev
Caskroom/cask/mqttfx                    Caskroom/cask/qtpass
Caskroom/cask/qt-creator                Caskroom/cask/qtspim

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Carlos Grohmann <carlos.grohmann at gmail.com