[Qgis-user] Qgis 2.16.1 crashes when opening a processing tool (Ubuntu)

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sat Aug 20 01:22:04 PDT 2016

Hi Stéphane,

did you already try to backup and remove your .qgis2 folder and QGIS2.conf
in .config ?
By this, you have real clean install. I also had several issues when
upgrading from 2.14 and this solved some.

If everything is fine afterwards, you could copy back your plugins
manually and restore saved connections etc. from the config file

Good luck
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang