[Qgis-user] Mini dump when using the QGIS Vector Layer Histogram algorithm

Johanna Botman johanna at jbotman.com
Sat Aug 20 21:51:23 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I'm having a frustrating afternoon. I've had more mini dumps than I've had
hot coffees.

I have a project with only two layers. One a point layer and one a line
layer. I want to make a histogram for one of the attributes in the point
layer and QGIS 2.16.1 crashes on me.

This is part of an assignment where I am to use a number of different
software applications to produce a result and assess the software (as well
as the result). These crashes are not looking good for QGIS.

Johanna