[Qgis-user] Help files for processing

Niccolò Marchi sciurusurbanus at hotmail.it
Mon Aug 22 01:47:56 PDT 2016

Hi all,
please, do someone know where I can find instructions on how to write help files for processing algorithms?

I found only documentation on how to do it for personal scripts (xxx.help.py) but the same procedure doesn’t work with processing algs. Any suggestion?

Furthermore, I saw that some of the providers connect to online html resources: is that a problem to create help files copy/pasting from the online pdf the software has?
The software (FUSION) is free, so I imagine that the only thing to care of is to keep the reference. Am I wrong?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day,

Nic