[Qgis-user] Reduce the number of nodes in a polyline

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Aug 22 16:05:52 PDT 2016

Hi,
This could help.
http://docs.qgis.org/2.8/de/docs/training_manual/processing/generalize.html
Nicolas
On Aug 22, 2016 18:10, "Mick [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5281745h56 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	I have a number of layers with node per kilometre on some polylines exceeding 60,000 which is causing me problem with performance - 10 minutes plus screen refresh.
I have manually reduced this number where I could without significant loss of accuracy but it has taken 4-6 weeks to deal with less than 1% of the polylines that need doing. Is there any tool that could automate this task?
mick in glen innes

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Reduce-the-number-of-nodes-in-a-polyline-tp5281745.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML