[Qgis-user] Mini dump when using the QGIS Vector Layer Histogram algorithm

Johanna Botman Johanna.Botman at griffith.nsw.gov.au
Mon Aug 22 18:02:13 PDT 2016

I am using the Tool box to find QGIS Geoalgorithms |Vector Layer Histogram

I have the PVTdataset as the Input Layer	,
I select Cadmium as the attribute (although I would like to see zinc, but
that is not one of the options that is available)
I have 20 bins
I save the html file to a local directory.

As I write these steps I am using my PC at work and it crashes too.

It is using QGIS 2.14.4 on Windows 7. My home machine is QGIS 2.16.1 on Win
10. Both 64 bit.

Johanna Botman
GIS / Assets Officer

Griffith City Council