[Qgis-user] TROUBLE CREATING HRUs

Innocent Sandram innocentsandram at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:14:19 PDT 2016

I am having trouble creating HRUs for my study area. I am getting an error
as below. What can be the problem and what can I do?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/Inno Sandram/.qgis2/python/plugins\QSwat\hrus.py", line
278, in readFiles
    OK = self.CreateHRUs.generateBasins(self._dlg.progressBar,
self._dlg.progressLabel)
  File "C:/Users/Inno Sandram/.qgis2/python/plugins\QSwat\hrus.py", line
1703, in generateBasins
    landusePercent = (float(landuseCount) / (landuseCount +
landuseNoDataCount)) * 100
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

*Innocent Sandram*
*(MSc Environment and Climate Change, Student)*
Lilongwe University of Agriculture and Natural Resources (LUANAR)

*+265 999 164 843+265 884 760 355*