[Qgis-user] Point cluster renderer crowdfunding - final hours!

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:54:09 PDT 2016

Hi all,

At North Road we are currently running a crowdfunding campaign to
sponsor work on a new “Point Cluster Renderer” for QGIS. This is a
really exciting new feature which would help make possible some neat
styling effects which just aren’t possible in QGIS at the moment. The
campaign is now in its final hours and we’ve still got some way to go
to reach the campaign goals. If you’re interested in seeing this
feature happen, now’s the time to jump onboard and contribute to the
campaign....

You can read more about this here:
http://north-road.com/2016/08/29/point-cluster-renderer-crowdfunding-the-final-countdown/

Cheers,