[Qgis-user] Compare and the most value

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:14:57 PDT 2016

Hi,
In QGIS 2.16 (and also in 2.14), there's a Statistic panel (View menu -->
Panels) that offers some stats on any fields (note that only numeric fields
are available in QGIS 2.14).

In 2.16, there are also aggregate functions
<http://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog216/index.html#feature-aggregate-support-for-expressions>
(min, max, mean....) you can use in any expression widget, including Field
calculator. So unless I misunderstood your need, yes, it's possible to
retrieve the greatest value of a field.

HTH,
Harrissou