[Qgis-user] .GDB to .KML/.KMZ?

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Aug 30 12:44:26 PDT 2016

Hi Simon,

Try gpsbabel if your gdb is a Garmin GPS file (I guess it is), to convert it to GPX, which you can open in QGIS like any other vector data
(If your gdb is an ESRI File Geodatabase you can open it in QGIS directly if you have the gdal-plugin installed).

After opening the file in QGIS go on “Save as” and choose kmz /kml as output format.

Hope that helps!

Cheers
Stefan