[Qgis-user] spatialjoin

Laurent Bourlet laurentbourlet34 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 15:03:01 PST 2016

Hi at all

I'm a beginner in Qgis and i would make a dynamic spatialjoin.
In fact , i have created a vector layer ( for example  A) and i grab
points in it when I'm outdoor ( these points are buildings unknowned by
the government and so these building are not taxed ...) . I have also a
layer (B) with the name of the owners of these lands .
You see what i would ?...
I would have these names transferred as attribut from B to A .
For that , i think about a spatialjoin with a dynamic feature . So i
have downloaded the two plugins "reffunction" and "spatialjoin".
But i have certainly maked something wrong because i don't succeed ...

Is it the good method ?

And If yes , and if exist a doc about these plugins ...i'll take it :-))

regards

Laurent

( pour les francophones ...je repère et saisis des points représentants
des batiments construits et visibles par Google Map mais inconnus par le
cadastre et donc les impôts ...je voudrais donc enrichir la couche de
saisie par les références des parcelles et les noms des propriétaires
par une jointure spatiale dynamique ..à chaque point saisi , "monte"
cette référence )