[Qgis-user] Adding Points by Coordinates

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sun Feb 7 17:51:01 PST 2016

Yes - Over on the left side of QGIS at the bottom the layer tool bar
(the one with which you add vector data) is the add delimited text layer
icon (comma). Save your data out as ASCII Text and add away.

Of course - I re-read your question and I don't think there's a tool
like in ArcGIS that allows interactive adding of data (but I might be
wrong).

Hope that helps - Good luck we're all counting on you.

Randy

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com