[Qgis-user] change (Night mapping) theme settings

G. Garibaldi digitalmaps at cox.net
Mon Feb 8 06:13:12 PST 2016

A black theme is very desirable. I've been wanting one for years. He is
correct, when the background is black the text is only readable by
highlighting it with the mouse. Please fix.

With a black screen background it is comfortable to work with very few
lights on in the workspace helping to save on the electric bill.