[Qgis-user] Open attribute table in form view by default

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:31:35 PST 2016

Hi,
Andreas, I understand your point and agreed with you now that it's clear
you know Stefan.

But like Richard, I also get uncomfortable with such an assertion.
I've already been told such a thing (twice actually). Though my company
doesn't (can't?) finance any improvement in QGIS, I already spend time on
bug reporting and doc writing. And when you're then told because you are
asking for a bug fixing, "if you want it done just pay it", it sounds like
any other contribution you might have done has no real value.
Though I agree developers need money to improve QGIS, we should also better
value time spent by volunteers.

Regards