[Qgis-user] Open attribute table in form view by default

Chris Berens chris at mapland.co.za
Mon Feb 8 23:19:20 PST 2016

If there was a simple template to fill in, which calculated the relative
cost of the FOSS presence in one's organisation over time that might be
useful to motivate for a development budget.  Free has little value to
those who don't use the tools directly.

Chris Berens, GISc
www.mapland.co.za
+27 (0)82 567 9322