[Qgis-user] Help with polygon

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Feb 16 07:55:42 PST 2016

Hi,
If you don't have it,  I would download the SRTMGL1
(https://lpdaac.usgs.gov/dataset_discovery/measures/measures_products_table/srtmgl1_v003)
for the region.  I would use the raster math to Identify pixels lower
than the plateau.  Then, you could do a raster to vector conversion.

The other option (probably easier) is to do contour lines from the
SRTMGL1 (raster/extraction/contour line).  Then you could select the
contours and work with that.
Good Luck
Nicolas