[Qgis-user] style files

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Feb 18 14:15:27 PST 2016

Please keep conversation on list.

So did you try saving 1 style per table to the db? I don't think there's
any benefit to the shapefile route. Now if you want to create the style
once, and then copy it for each table, that might be a little trickier
but probably possible with a little bit of crafty SQL. Or the manual
way, copy style - paste style - save style.

Thanks,
Alex