[Qgis-user] Select vectorline automatic

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Feb 19 01:01:47 PST 2016

Perfect!!!
Thanks
Regards
Lene

Fra: Neumann, Andreas [mailto:a.neumann at carto.net]
Sendt: 19. februar 2016 09:19
Til: Lene Fischer
Cc: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Emne: Re: [Qgis-user] Select vectorline automatic

Hi Lene,

How about using the modulus operator in the QGIS expression?

With modulus you can select any nth line,

e.g. assuming that the tool created features where the gid advances by 1 for each feature, you could

gid % 2 = 0

selects gid with odd numbers: 0,2,4,6

or

gid % 5 = 0

would select every 5th number: 0,5,10,15,20

Hope this helps.

Just replace gid with whatever is your primary key column.

Andreas