[Qgis-user] Problems with QGIS2leaf

Alejandro Chamizo de Castro alechamizo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:31:58 PST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I'm using QGIS2leaf plugin with two layers, a vector and a raster.

When I run the algorithm, I obtain the following error, Any sugestion?

1 Traceback (most recent call last):

File
"C:/Users/alechamizo/.qgis2/python/plugins\qgis2leaf\qgis2leafdialog.py",
line 297, in export2leaf

qgis2leaf_exec(self.outFileName, self.basemapName, self.basemapMeta,
self.basemapAddress, self.width, self.height, self.extent,
self.full_screen, self.layer_list, self.visible, self.opacity,
self.encode2JSON,self.createcluster, self.webpage_name,
self.webmap_head,self.webmap_subhead, self.legend,self.locate,self.address,
self.precision, self.labels, self.labelshover, self.matchCRS, self.selected)

File
"C:/Users/alechamizo/.qgis2/python/plugins\qgis2leaf\qgis2leaf_exec.py",
line 238, in qgis2leaf_exec

in_raster = str(i.dataProvider().dataSourceUri())

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe1' in
position 93: ordinal not in range(128)

--

[image: View Tony Wilson's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/public-profile-settings?trk=prof-edit-edit-public_profile>

Enviado con MailTrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=es&referral=alechamizo@gmail.com&idSignature=23>