[Qgis-user] QGIS Server

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 23:08:41 PST 2016

> Below is my sites-available config. If anyone else has a working copy for
> Ubuntu's Wily I would appreciate a copy.
>
> Apache loads with no error messages. Logs report mod_fcgid configured. Yet
> when querying
> localhost/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=MMS&VERSION=1.3&REQUEST=GetCapabilites,
> apache returns a 404 "The requested URL /cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi was not
> found on this server."
>
> 001-qgis-server.conf
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>
>   ServerAdmin webmaster at localhost
>
>   DocumentRoot /var/www/html
>
>   ServerName <localhost>
>
>   ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/qgis-server-error.log
>
>   CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/qgis-server-access.log combined
>
>   # Longer timeout for WPS... default = 40
>
>   FcgidIOTimeout 120
>
>   FcgidInitialEnv LC_ALL "en_US.UTF-8"
>
>   FcgidInitialEnv PYTHONIOENCODING UTF-8
>
>   FcgidInitialEnv LANG "en_US.UTF-8"
>
>   FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_DEBUG 1
>
>   FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE /tmp/qgis-000.log
>
>   FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_SERVER_LOG_LEVEL 0
>
>  # FcgidInitialEnv QGIS_PLUGINPATH "/opt/qgis-server/plugins"
>
>   # Needed for QGIS HelloServer plugin HTTP BASIC auth
>
>   ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi
>
>   <Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi">

Are you sure that the  folder is correct?
<Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin/qgis_mapserv.fcgi">

It doesn't seem a folder to me.

For a working tested setup, please have a look to
http://www.itopen.it/qgis-server-python-plugins-ubuntu-setup/

Your problem seems more like a classic apache setup/configuration problem,
unfortunately this is not related with QGIS and you can probably get more
help asking on a Apache dedicated mailing lists.

Hope that helps.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it