[Qgis-user] Styles and PostgreSQL

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Jan 14 22:44:11 PST 2016

Hi,

the relation is public.layer_styles. The problem is the xml fields. I
once noted for myself to
SET XML OPTION DOCUMENT;
prior to importing the dump. Didn't do it for a while so I am not sure
if it works.
Another option is to dump layer_styles as plain SQL and then import it
into the other machine.

Bernhard