[Qgis-user] How to save/export/import Styles in Spatiallite

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jan 19 03:16:21 PST 2016

Hi Richard,
Exatly what I´m looking for.
Normally - while using a shape - I can send the the QML file to another user - but in a SpatialLite I don´t have this option.
I´m searching for a similar option. My studenta are working in groups and has divided the large task in subgroups. When they want to share the work from a Spatiallite we end up in a blind alley.

Regards
Lene