[Qgis-user] Categorized layer: match label colour to category colour?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jan 21 12:50:49 PST 2016

Hi Bernd,

You can use variables to make updates easier - see the blog posts from
Nyall:
http://nyalldawson.net/2015/12/exploring-variables-in-qgis-pt-3-layer-level-variables/

You can store colors, threshold values and font-sizes or other stuff in
variables either globally, on the project or layer level. Then you can
use the variables wherever you want.

You need 2.12 for that.

Andreas