[Qgis-user] Processing complement down !

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 13:39:11 PST 2016

what platform? what qgis version? what processing version?

as mentioned... test rentistalling the plugin (probably with the
correct supported processing version for your qgis version)

Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS:
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/mastering-qgis