[Qgis-user] Boundless Opengeo Explorer and QGis map publishing

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Jan 27 03:10:09 PST 2016

Hi Mats,

And in addition, I doubt Geoserver (or actually sld+geoserver) is just
not on par with current styling capabilities of QGIS.

So the sld prepared will always be a compromise/trial from what you see
in QGIS (at least... that is my opinion).
There is just not a 100% QML -> SLD styling possible.

That is why I hope that QGIS/QGIS-server combi will bring a better
styling future!

Also eager to see what the Ivan Mincik comes up with with QWCII (so also
a webclient with it....).

Regards,

Richard