[Qgis-user] Qgis Boundless Web Builder

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:15:59 PST 2016

Graham

The version you have is the one published with an older release of our
QGIs build, i guess. That 's a very old version, in alpha state. The
new Web App Builder will be released soon, with a different approach
based on the Boundles WebSDK. Until then, I recommend you to use the
QGIS2Web plugin instead.

Regards