[Qgis-user] Geological Symbols

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 02:04:13 PST 2016

Ho,
The Tuscany Region has develope a full set of geologica symbol ad SVG and
all usabile in the qgis software.
They are all cc-by and are downloadable with him geologica database and a
qgis project.
Unfortunately the project need some settong to be used and the instructions
are in italian language.
But the SVG symbol of course are all usabile.
If you are interested i could send you a link to download from our internet
site.

Regards.
Andrea Peri