[Qgis-user] Geological Symbols

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat Jan 30 07:04:15 PST 2016

That was my first thought this morning - there are plugins. The devs
work furiously to bring us quality software. I try my best to test and
submit bugs and help....

Maybe a thought would be symbology - ESRI is a symbol rich environment.
I made mention on my blog at one point about QGIS and Symbology and that
has been the top ranked hit on the blog for 2 years running.

How hard would it be to build a symbol repository: Geology.
Transportation. National Parks. Standard symbols that people need in a
less restrictive licensing environment? QGIs has a lot of symbols -
maybe that could be expanded in a more constructive environment?

Randy

--
Randal Hale
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com