[Qgis-user] QGIS Viewer

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Fri Jul 1 00:11:32 PDT 2016

Hi,

If you start QGIS with the --configpath option, you avoid hacking the registry, as all such settings are written into the folder the “--configpath” option points to (more precisely, into the QGIS.ini file)
That folder can be in the users Home directory and e.g. copied from a network drive...

See:
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/96094/how-to-start-qgis-with-configpath-option-on-windows

Cheers
Stefan