[Qgis-user] Limiting File Choices

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Sun Jul 17 15:15:43 PDT 2016

Hi,
when you the click "Add vector" button, the file browser will first be
defaulted to show all files in the folder. Once you change this in the
drop-down at the bottom in "Files of type:" from "All files" to ESRI
shapefiles", it will filter to show only .shp.
The dialog will remember this setting.

Cheers
Bernd

--