[Qgis-user] QGIS communication platforms

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Mon Jul 18 06:46:54 PDT 2016

You feel that to participate in the community of an open source tool I must sign up to a proprietary service who will track and advertise to me (of which none of the advertising revenue goes to qgis)? What happens in a few years when something else becomes the new hotness? What happens when Facebook becomes even more evil? Why do you want people tracking you all the time? Why are you OK forcing other people into luxury jails?

Jim