[Qgis-user] Interesting problem

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 20 12:43:19 PDT 2016

Hi Tyler,

To test connections, I always first use the 'psql.exe' commandline
utility, and then once I verify that works I would try the 'ogrinfo.exe'
commandline utility.  Both should at least allow you to view the tables
in your database, or, display a readable error.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/