[Qgis-user] Profiles in QGIS

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jul 27 12:10:29 PDT 2016

You might want to look at Blender, at least from the data management aspect.  It’s also scriptable so can be used in a processing pipeline if needed.

I’m looking at the same sorts of visualization needs.  Starting with a Pipe profiler.  We already have a visualizer in AutoCAD, and could build a profile maker in there, but I looking at some Web options first.

bobb