[Qgis-user] Profiles in QGIS

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jul 27 22:39:50 PDT 2016

Hi,

And there is also QGEP - a QGIS/Postgis based project for waste-water
network management.

See
https://www.qgis.ch/de/ressourcen/anwendertreffen/2016/qgep-status-update-2016
and the documentation at https://qgep.github.io/docs/index.html

It provides network following and an interactive profile view if your
data contains 3d information - see page 10 in
https://www.qgis.ch/de/ressourcen/anwendertreffen/2016/qgep-status-update-2016

However, you first have to migrate your data into the QGEP data
structure in a PostgreSQL database - which isn't trivial and probably a
substantial amount of work to do.

Greetings,

Andreas