[Qgis-user] QGIS web client(s) status(es)

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 1 23:49:55 PDT 2016

Hi again,

Adding some additional info regarding the QWC II project. It is
anticipated/planned to collaborate, if possible with the MapStore2
project of the italian company "Geosolutions". They have very similar
goals than QWC II, so some code/components could be shared or jointly
developed. See
http://www.geo-solutions.it/blog/mapstore-2-modern-webmapping/

Greetings,

Andreas