[Qgis-user] installing photo2shape plugin

Pedro Venâncio pedrongvenancio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 04:01:47 PDT 2016

Hi Andrew,

I did a photo2shape installation guide in the QGIS portuguese user group
blog. It is in Portuguese, but maybe the translator can help:

http://qgis.pt/blog/2015/10/02/importar-fotografias-georreferenciadas-para-o-qgis/

https://translate.google.pt/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-PT&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fqgis.pt%2Fblog%2F2015%2F10%2F02%2Fimportar-fotografias-georreferenciadas-para-o-qgis%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Best regards,
Pedro Venâncio