[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.14.1 does not find internal GPSQ

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 06:54:43 PDT 2016

Hi Eggerer,

do you have other application using the GPS module on the tablet?

By default, in windows you are allow to use one port for application, so if
you have two applications open that use GPS, only one of them will use the
port. You need to install software to virtualize the GPS port. E.g
(Localizer (need to pay), GpsGate (Freeware ou middleware not sure)

In my case, this happens with the equipment of my company, If i want to use
the QGIS GPS information panel, i need to turn off the camera (have
geotagged system and connect directly to gps and turn off the GPS for QGIS).

I hope this helps.

Best Regards
João Gaspar

: