[Qgis-user] Antarctic polar stereographic graticules (composer)

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Jun 2 07:26:57 PDT 2016

For smoother lines you can use my Lines Graticule (pyGraticule) maker in
in the Processing toolbox, scripts from online.

As for the 180, I had the same issue. I can't get any lines to show up
between 170 <-> -170, though my polygon renders correctly through that area.

This seems to be some sort of projection issue. Have you tried saving
the graticule to the polar projection and loading it. I recall in the
past projection on the fly doesn't always work right.

-Alex