[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.14.1 does not find internal GPSQ

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:15:06 PDT 2016

Hi Eggerer,

I personally use DNRGPS to download data from my GPS save them in
Shapefiles (and .gpx), before using them in qGIS. I have not tested with
tablets, nor investigated much, but DNRGPS is said to be able to be run
on memory stick if I do well understand:
"DNRGPS is a self-contained program which means it can be run from
anywhere – your hard drive, a thumb drive, a network location. Simply
unzip the DNRGPS folder and place in the location of your choice."

Maybe this would help you?
Cheers
Laurence