[Qgis-user] Project relation - sci. notation

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Tue Jun 7 05:34:46 PDT 2016

Hi,
You could trouble shoot by changing the E to another letter to see if that changes anything...
Nicolas
On Jun 7, 2016 5:46 AM, "Chris Berens [via OSGeo.org]" <ml-node+s1560n5270344h25 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	Hi Nicolas, The fields are both TEXT. Regards, Chris Chris Berens, GISc www.mapland.co.za +27 (0)82 567 9322
On 6 June 2016 at 16:17, Nicolas Cadieux < [hidden email] > wrote:

    Hi,
    My guess is that the value where imported from a csv with no field
    type value.  Therefore, text values could have been imported as
    float values in the shape file.  What is the field type for both
    your files?
    Nicolas

https://anitagraser.com/2011/03/07/how-to-specify-data-types-of-csv-columns-for-use-in-qgis/

    Le 2016-06-06 06:13, Chris Berens [via