[Qgis-user] Label Formatting - Wrap on character with "wordwrap"

damien stephens damien.stephens at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 06:06:30 PDT 2016

Hi burghardt.
I am using win7 and qgis 14.2 and cant replicate your issue. Wordwrap works
fine for me.
This is not an elegant solution but may be what you need;

case when length("name") <15 then "name" else left("name",15)   ||  '\n'
|| right("name",length("name")-15) end
Hi Damien,
thanks for the feedback.
Unfortunately, your suggestion does not work. I have already tried many
variants, but I had no success.

Burghardt