[Qgis-user] PostGIS to DXF

Heikki Vesanto heikki.vesanto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 05:10:10 PDT 2016

With ogr2org (which QGIS uses for import/export), when writing a DXF
file, if you have an input point geometry, which has an OGR_STYLE
attribute, it will be written as a text geometry when opened in CAD.

This will work straight from a database as well. But there is a guide
that uses gml at:

http://gisforthought.com/gis-to-cad-using-ogr2ogr-part-3-point-annotation-to-text-in-cad/