[Qgis-user] Lizmap-Web-Client - New major version 3.0 released !

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 22:57:38 PDT 2016

Hi,

Instead of setting owner and rights with chown, you should follow the steps
in the README file and use the set_rights.sh  script :

It is important to follow these steps
https://github.com/3liz/lizmap-web-client/blob/master/INSTALL.md

Could you try again the command

lizmap/install/set_rights.sh www-data www-data

We need to finalize documentation about the "new" way to install (and
upgrade) Lizmap 3

Regards
Michaƫl