[Qgis-user] Crash Minidump while using Semi-Automatic Classification Plugin

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Jun 16 02:27:16 PDT 2016

Dear Akihiko,

Could you ask the plugin author to report an issue for QGIS with more
details about the problem?
We still have some days before the next release and if there's something
in QGIS causing crashes it would be great if this could be resolved.

Do not hesitate to post again on this list, you may get redirected to
some other place but that doesn't mean that there was anything wrong
with writing here.

Best regards
Matthias