[Qgis-user] How do you all upload your webmaps?

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 03:42:15 PDT 2016

Upload to Github would be a great feature to have.
Using geojson.io it's possible to view and share repository:
http://geojson.io/#id=github:enricofer/gitSpatial/blob/master/01_FortiVeneziani.geojson&map=10/45.3381/12.3692
Someone thinked to build an api support for extraction and versioning:
https://github.com/JasonSanford/gitspatia, but unfortunately the site is
down.